Op:Love (Operation: Love ReUnited) is a federal non-profit organization of professional photographers that have joined together to offer our military men and women FREE special sessions with their families. These patriotic sessions are designed to boost the morale of our service men and women in times of deployment. Military families are eligible for two sessions per year.
- As of September 2016, ALL deployments and tours OVERSEAS and for a timeframe of at least 4 months (for deployment session) qualify for OpLove services. If your loved one is already overseas and they have less than 3 months time before returning to the United States, you may only participate for a homecoming session. At this time CONUS TDY and PCS do not qualify.
- The deployment must be a minimum of 4 months in length.
- Only 2 sessions are allowed per deployment/year. The first is either a Pre or Mid-Deployment session. If it is a Mid-Deployment session, there must be at least 60 days left of the deployment to qualify. Otherwise, you will only be able to receive the homecoming session. The second is ONLY the homecoming session, which is done at the actual time of the family reuniting, not afterwards.
What’s Included for Pre & Mid Deployment Sessions
- Free patriotic portrait session with your family prior to deployment -OR- family session while active member is deployed (deployment must have at least 60 days left).
- 15 prints from your session shipped directly overseas. This gift is about boosting the morale of our military while they are away from their loved ones and giving them photos to look at and hold onto.
- 15% off print, digital images and other products placed through Renee Giugliano Photography. (This discount is being offered by Renee Giugliano Photography only. OpLove is not affiliated nor does it administer offers given by photographers)
Request a Session
- Contact me via email, blog contact page, website contact page, Facebook messenger or phone to request an OpLove session.
- I will then respond to set up a date, location and go over further details and info.
- Please note that I am currently the ONLY registered OpLove photographer on Whidbey Island. Because of this, I may be limited for session dates.
**Due to my inability to be as flexible as needed for changing arrival times and locations for homecoming sessions, I am available for Pre & Mid Deployment sessions only.**
If you would like to find an OpLove photographer in your area, click on the corresponding link below to request a session. You will be taken to a map showing the photographers in your area.
If you are a professional photographer, and would like to join OpLove, please click HERE.